Write a review
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This product is a physical book sent out to your address.
Modern Piping books are packed with the newest, coolest tunes from some of the world’s TOP composers!
Our bagpipe books are made for beginner through to expert players, here is a few fun things you'll find inside!
- Composing and playing tutorial articles
- Minimum 15 pages of brand new piping tunes (No need to wait for your favourite bands to play the music first, get your hands on the music!)
- Composer stories behind each tune
- Interviews with pipers and their success secrets
- Tune competition (get your tune in our book and be published for all time amongst some of the top composers around the world!)
- Need help learning? Just visit our Listen page and learn while playing the music along.
In this book:
- Tutorial article
Technical Singularity 3.0 by Lincoln Hilton.
You're up to date one stop shop for all technical exercises.
Tune submission winner
The Hair in the Pizza by Irene Alcántara Braham
Piper of the Moment
Isla Jane Stout
- Lincoln Hilton
The Winter Warmer
The Day the Sun Was a Moon
- Alastair Lee
Tree's of North Uist Hornpipe
Aboard the Sleeper
The Judge's Dilemma Reel
The Obligue Reel
The Singapore Reel
Strathallan School at the Lord Mayor's Show
The 30 Boys
The Robertsons of Cayman
Big Craig's 60th
Flett from Flotta
The M8 Discotech
*This listing is for a physical book sent to your location.
Have a look at one of our awesome books below: