This product is a physical book sent out to your address.
Modern Piping books are packed with the newest, coolest tunes from some of the world’s TOP composers!
Our bagpipe books are made for beginner through to expert players, here is a few fun things you'll find inside!
- Composing and playing tutorial articles
- Minimum 15 pages of brand new piping tunes (No need to wait for your favourite bands to play the music first, get your hands on the music!)
- Composer stories behind each tune
- Interviews with pipers and their success secrets
- Tune competition (get your tune in our book and be published for all time amongst some of the top composers around the world!)
- Need help learning? Just visit our Listen page and learn while playing the music along.
In this book:
Producing Backing Tracks for Bagpipes by Lincoln Hilton.
This article delves into the world of technology and its potential to assist bagpipe players in their practice and performances.
Tune submission winner
Staff Sergeant Murray Brown by Andrew Worrall & Scott Perrier
Piper of the Moment
Ryan O’Neil Hilton
The Piping Cognoscenti
Crossing the Minch Jig
Maxwell's 10th Sash
Alastair and John Lee
It's Only Jazz
Banquet at Blair
The Stoltman Brothers at the Hydo
The Yellow Chopping Board
A Wee Tune for Charr
The Mouse Hunt
Ella C Lawson
7 out of 6
Tam Ballingham’s Second Tune
Jane Scott’s 60th
The Clegg-Butt’s Jig
(Not So) Merrily Danced the Quaker’s Wife
Mystery of the Bag
*This listing is for a physical book sent to your location.
Have a look at one of our awesome books below: