This product is a physical book sent out to your address.
Modern Piping books are packed with the newest, coolest tunes from some of the world’s TOP composers!
Welcome to Volume 1 of Modern Piping! Lincoln Hilton has spent over a decade learning, competing and composing bagpipe music. Modern Piping brings Lincoln's music together alongside some of the top composers of our time.
Our bagpipe books are made for beginner through to expert players, here is a few fun things you'll find inside!
- Composing and playing tutorial articles
- Minimum 15 pages of brand new piping tunes (No need to wait for your favourite bands to play the music first, get your hands on the music!)
- Composer stories behind each tune
- Interviews with pipers and their success secrets
- Tune competition (get your tune in our book and be published for all time amongst some of the top composers around the world!)
- Need help learning? Just visit our Listen page and learn while playing the music along.
"As a young player, it had been a dream of mine to meet players like Chris Armstrong, Roddy MacDonald and so many others. I hope launching Modern Piping brings new music and inspiration to pipers of all levels around the globe.
There is such variety in everyone's composition style and now we've got some of the best composers writing new tunes every couple of months being delivered to players worldwide. That's around 80+ tunes every year, non stop, no waiting....just music!
I constantly wondered growing up why the latest piping music took so long to get published in books (sometimes even years after they've been played...sometimes decades), now you can get the freshest tunes instantly in our Modern Piping volumes!"
In this book:
Composing with Pipes, Chords and Scales Part I (Part II in Volume 2)
Piper of the Moment
P/M Scott Ruscoe
C’est la Vie
John Mckechnie’s B Minor Reel
Subsonic A March
The An Lanntair Waitress
Blair’s on Green Street
*This listing is for a physical book sent to your location.
Have a look at one of our awesome books below:
Listen to the tunes in this book:
Oct 5, 2021
All the best,