SECRETS OF PIPING 1
Best Bagpipe Tutorial Book Available!
SECRETS OF PIPING BOOK 1
Packed with our articles from Modern Piping Volume 1-16, we are so excited to share our FIRST Secrets of Piping Book 1. This is a collection of all of our awesome tutorials from Volume 1-16 of the Modern Piping books but in one affordable book. We work really hard to give you the ins and outs of composition and piping never talked about before.
In this book you'll find articles on:
Bagpipe Chords & Scales Part I
Take a look at an in depth guide on identifying key signatures on the bagpipe scale...
- Bagpipe Chords & Scales Part II
Rhythm Gracenote Placement
Learn how to create grooves within simple time signatures with the placement of gracenotes...
Tuning the Pipes with other Instruments
Not as simple as you think, let's clear it up...
- Hidden Notes on the Bagpipes
Building Melodies with Chords
It's time to write a tune...
- Re-arranging Time Signatures
- Bagpipe Transpositions with Transpositions Chart
Let's go beyond the idea of just writing 2 notes up and 2 notes down...
- Introduction to Breton Music
- Transposing Minor Keyed Tunes
- Counterpoint Harmonies
- Bending Pipes for Screen
- Technical Singularity
- The 'Not so Black and White' Approach (Shifting Melodies)
- Turning Performance Anxiety into an Asset
Not sure? Have a look at one of our awesome books below: (this is a digital example)